We all want to raise our children to be righteous, but do we know…
❓Why Allah (swt) mentions that children will be a trial for us?
❓What are the rights of the parent and the child?
❓What are the best ways we can parent Islamically to achieve righteous children?
Join us in an exclusive FREE parenting seminar ‘The Art of Raising Righteous Children’ answering these questions and more! Delivered by Dr. Yusuf Abdul-Jobbar (Outreach Program Manager, Masjid An-Nabawi, Madinah), for more information on the speaker profile, scroll down below.
Dr. Yusuf Abdul-Jobbar, is an International speaker, trainer, strategist, researcher, Imam and author whospecialises in Leadership & Islamic finance. He lived and worked in Saudi Arabia for 10 years of which he spent 6 years in Madinah. He studied Islam with scholars of Madinah. He has also taught classes inside Masjid An-Nabawi.
For 6 years, he worked as a Senior Program Manager & Lecturer at the Islamic University of Madinah. In Masjid An-Nabawi he was Program Director for 5 years managing the Muslim Chaplaincy Program under the patronage of Imam of Haramain. Addtionally, he is Certified Shari’ah Advisor & Auditor who has authored books, written journal articles, hosted, moderated and presented at many conferences around the world.
He is very active and currently holds various positions locally & internationally, including:
* Independent Shariah Scholar in the field of Islamic Finance
* Head of Islamic Studies & Quran at Andalusia Academy, Bristol.
* Visiting Lecturer in Islamic Leadership, Knowledge International University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
* Senior Leadership & Quality Assurance Consultant, Alfajr Foundation
* Senior Advisor for the Bristol Muslim Strategic Leadership Group (BMSLG), Bristol.
* Chairman of the Bristol Muslim Cultural Society
* Chair of the Muslim Youth Development Project, Bristol.
* Visiting Imam & Khateeb for several masjids in Bristol
* Regional Manager for Bristol & Gloucester for Muslim Engagement & Development (MEND) Advocacy Group, UK.
* Outreach Program Manager, Masjid An-Nabawi, Madinah, Saudi Arabia.